Advantage Capital Funding is a rapidly growing enterprise, that provides working capital for small to mid-sized businesses for their day-to-day operations and expansion opportunities. Our number one priority is to provide fast working capital to businesses without the hassle and delays of dealing with a traditional bank. Our fast service and commitment to our clients have made us a leader in our industry.
We are currently seeking an Credit Analyst to join our expanding team.
- Analyze business financial reports, bank and credit card statements, credit reports, and other information to determine the expected customer risk profile
- Utilize the company’s proprietary software and models to competitively price approvals
- Evaluate each individual business based on multiple factors and provide recommendations for exceptions to senior management
- Maintain a high level of accuracy, ensuring that appropriate information is provided to all departments to ensure a seamless funding process
- Determine Merchant’s credibility and payback ability via in-depth review and verification of information;
- Issue MCA approvals or denials and set terms and rates;
- Assist in resolving problems that may arise on pending deals
- Interact with internal sales team and Underwriting as needed
- This is an in-office position. When joining our staff, you will be required to come to the office every day. We maintain our office in accordance with government guidelines. Workstations are spaced out and our office is professionally cleaned on a regular basis. Our company occupies the entire floor.
The successful candidates should have a majority of the requirements below:
- Analytical, with strong attention to detail
- Comfortable conducting business on the phone
- Strong work ethic and professional attitude
- 1+ years of underwriting/Credit analyst experience in Merchant Cash Advance industry underwriting 1st and 2nd position deals
- Ability to recognize positive and negative trends in credit performance
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Ability to multitask, work independently and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Solid understanding of the MCA process
- Strong communication skills and work ethic
- Bachelor’s degree
Job Type: Full-time
We maintain our office in accordance with government guidelines. Workstations are spaced out and our office is professionally cleaned on a regular basis. Our company occupies the entire floor.