Advantage Capital Funding is a rapidly growing FinTech lender. Our number one priority is to provide fast working capital to businesses without the hassle and delays of dealing with a traditional bank. Our fast service and commitment to our clients have made us a leader in our industry.
We are currently seeking Operations Associates to help oversee and coordinate the day-to-day responsibilities of the processing department, which facilitates the entire funding process. The ideal candidate will be a confident, hardworking, and diligent person, that can multi-task several things at once, and stay on top of the processes needed to fund a business. This person should be ambitious and goal-oriented. Secretarial/assistant experience strongly preferred.
- Data entry (into CRM and Excel).
- Ensure that all emails are responded to in a time-efficient manner
- Communicate/guide merchants and ISO Partners through the funding process
- Process management, including training new employees, overseeing the tasks of the department
- Work with operations team to improve the process
- Communicate the status of funding to ISO Partners, business development team, and senior management
- Strong leadership and team management skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of professional experience in operations roles
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong administrative background in which multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment was essential
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, goal-oriented