Sales Account Manager
The Sales Account Representative is responsible for revenue generation through effective account and relationship management, working closely with partners to build and grow business with Advantage Capital Funding and strengthen our reputation in the market place. Using sound business development techniques such as account planning, analytics, networking, and related follow-up activities, the successful Partner Account Representative creates strategic and loyal relationships.
This position collaborates across the organization to ensure partners receive excellent support regarding product offerings, business processes, and sales best practices. Much of the company’s success is due to our experienced in-house sales team. We pride ourselves on finding talented people who can contribute their sales expertise in a fast-paced, high-energy work environment.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A SALES ACCOUNT REPRESENTATIVE
- Be a part of a fast-paced, energetic sales floor, working with partners to understand Advantage Capital Funding’s product offerings can address their businesses’ needs
- Facilitate the end to end sales process from prospecting to contracting and closing, working closely with colleagues in Sales and Underwriting to facilitate the best possible offer for the customer
- Act as the face of the Company with stakeholders across a variety of industries, building strong relationships with merchants and funding partners
- up-sell and renew existing clients, with new, innovative, on-strategy ideas that focus on retention and growing business.
- Manage client relationships and client satisfaction, including determining account goals, deliverables, approvals in order to achieve the best results and success.
WHAT YOU HAVE
- Results-driven and self-motivated
- Comfortable conducting business over the phone
- Articulate and well-spoken, strong communicator
- Strong time management skills
- Works well in a team environment
- Strong work ethic and professional attitude
- 2-5 years of sales experience
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, high energy environment with a competitive nature
SALARY + COMMISSION