At Advantage, we’re reinventing small business financing. With the spirit of a fintech startup and a more extensive organization’s stability, the Advantage team is inspired by our mission to help small businesses succeed. We do essential work, with our customers and each other at the heart of everything we do. Our shared values unite us, and we celebrate our differences. Together, we make it happen. Were always looking for Fresh Talent.
Send in your cover letter and Resume Below and will reach out!
|Job Category||General Application|
Advantage Capital Funding is a rapidly growing FinTech lender. Our number one priority is to provide fast working capital to businesses without the hassle and delays of dealing with a traditional bank. Our fast service and commitment to our clients have made us a leader in our industry.
We are currently seeking Operations Associates to help oversee and coordinate the day-to-day responsibilities of the processing department, which facilitates the entire funding process. The ideal candidate will be a confident, hardworking, and diligent person, that can multi-task several things at once, and stay on top of the processes needed to fund a business. This person should be ambitious and goal-oriented. Secretarial/assistant experience strongly preferred.
- Data entry (into CRM and Excel).
- Ensure that all emails are responded to in a time-efficient manner
- Communicate/guide merchants and ISO Partners through the funding process
- Process management, including training new employees, overseeing the tasks of the department
- Work with operations team to improve the process
- Communicate the status of funding to ISO Partners, business development team, and senior management
- Strong leadership and team management skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of professional experience in operations roles
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong administrative background in which multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment was essential
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, goal-oriented
Sales Account Manager
The Sales Account Representative is responsible for revenue generation through effective account and relationship management, working closely with partners to build and grow business with Advantage Capital Funding and strengthen our reputation in the market place. Using sound business development techniques such as account planning, analytics, networking, and related follow-up activities, the successful Partner Account Representative creates strategic and loyal relationships.
This position collaborates across the organization to ensure partners receive excellent support regarding product offerings, business processes, and sales best practices. Much of the company’s success is due to our experienced in-house sales team. We pride ourselves on finding talented people who can contribute their sales expertise in a fast-paced, high-energy work environment.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A SALES ACCOUNT REPRESENTATIVE
- Be a part of a fast-paced, energetic sales floor, working with partners to understand Advantage Capital Funding’s product offerings can address their businesses’ needs
- Facilitate the end to end sales process from prospecting to contracting and closing, working closely with colleagues in Sales and Underwriting to facilitate the best possible offer for the customer
- Act as the face of the Company with stakeholders across a variety of industries, building strong relationships with merchants and funding partners
- up-sell and renew existing clients, with new, innovative, on-strategy ideas that focus on retention and growing business.
- Manage client relationships and client satisfaction, including determining account goals, deliverables, approvals in order to achieve the best results and success.
WHAT YOU HAVE
- Results-driven and self-motivated
- Comfortable conducting business over the phone
- Articulate and well-spoken, strong communicator
- Strong time management skills
- Works well in a team environment
- Strong work ethic and professional attitude
- 2-5 years of sales experience
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, high energy environment with a competitive nature
SALARY + COMMISSION
Advantage Capital Funding is a rapidly growing enterprise, that provides working capital for small to mid-sized businesses for their day-to-day operations and expansion opportunities. Our number one priority is to provide fast working capital to businesses without the hassle and delays of dealing with a traditional bank. Our fast service and commitment to our clients have made us a leader in our industry.
We are currently seeking an Credit Analyst to join our expanding team.
- Analyze business financial reports, bank and credit card statements, credit reports, and other information to determine the expected customer risk profile
- Utilize the company's proprietary software and models to competitively price approvals
- Evaluate each individual business based on multiple factors and provide recommendations for exceptions to senior management
- Maintain a high level of accuracy, ensuring that appropriate information is provided to all departments to ensure a seamless funding process
- Determine Merchant's credibility and payback ability via in-depth review and verification of information;
- Issue MCA approvals or denials and set terms and rates;
- Assist in resolving problems that may arise on pending deals
- Interact with internal sales team and Underwriting as needed
- This is an in-office position. When joining our staff, you will be required to come to the office every day. We maintain our office in accordance with government guidelines. Workstations are spaced out and our office is professionally cleaned on a regular basis. Our company occupies the entire floor.
The successful candidates should have a majority of the requirements below:
- Analytical, with strong attention to detail
- Comfortable conducting business on the phone
- Strong work ethic and professional attitude
- 1+ years of underwriting/Credit analyst experience in Merchant Cash Advance industry underwriting 1st and 2nd position deals
- Ability to recognize positive and negative trends in credit performance
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Ability to multitask, work independently and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Solid understanding of the MCA process
- Strong communication skills and work ethic
- Bachelor’s degree
Job Type: Full-time
We maintain our office in accordance with government guidelines. Workstations are spaced out and our office is professionally cleaned on a regular basis. Our company occupies the entire floor.